Interested in having us manage your property? If you've thought about becoming a landlord but need someone to handle the details
then you've come to the right place. We offer straight-forward, no-nonsense pricing and eliminate the hassle that often comes
with renting out a property.
The cost to the owner is 10% of the collected rent. At the beginning of a lease and during an annual renewal there's a renewal fee of 20% of one month's rent.
- We collect the rent for you.
- You'll receive a monthly statement with rent paid, repairs, commission charged and money sent to you, the owner. Also, you will receive an annual statement for your account showing all total expenses and income for the year.
- Statements are sent out as quickly as possible each month. Normally you'll receive your statement and check no later than the 12th of each month.
- James C. Hill Real Estate has continuous running "Standard" advertising that covers the majority of properties managed. Additional advertising can be arranged at the owner's expense.
- We screen tenants by checking employment, present and previous landlords. We will verify that references are accurate and correct.
- Our office has an Experian Credit Bureau computer terminal. We will run a credit report on each applicant.
- We process applications for you, without charging you a fee.
- Our phone is answered 24 hours a day, so we can handle any emergency.
- We don't charge extra to make arrangements for repairs.
- Rest easy. We do drive-by inspections to check on your property.
- We will customize our management service to match your individual needs.